Our Stay Healthy Enhancements!
Revised July 20, 2020
Your well-being is our top concern, and we’ve taken many steps to ensure your visit is as safe as it is enjoyable. We’d like to let you know that while a lot has changed, a lot is still the same:
- Upon arrival, we look forward to personally greeting you … now we’ll all be wearing face coverings and staying at a six-foot distance, of course! If you prefer, we offer self-check-in anytime, and for all arrivals after 8 p.m.
- Face coverings are required in public spaces in Washington State. You don’t need to wear one while eating breakfast in the Great Room, while you are in your suite or when you are outside and socially distanced … now we ask you to please be respectful of others and DO wear a face covering anytime you leave your suite and enter the Inn’s common areas.
- When you make reservations, you may choose from any of our four guest suites … now we will limit the number of rooms available at one time, to allow for more social distancing.
- Suites are always thoroughly cleaned between guests … now we will allow an extra day between guests for even more extensive cleaning and disinfecting as outlined by the WA State Department of Health, and using hospital-grade sanitizer.
- We’re happy to exchange towels, replenish supplies and remove trash as needed … now we will coordinate with you to take care of your housekeeping needs “no-contact” style without entering your suite.
- You will continue to enjoy a delicious home-cooked breakfast served in our Great Room … now those not traveling together will be seated at separate tables spaced six feet apart, and we will wear face coverings to serve food.
- You can still help yourself to beverages and use the refrigerator in the guest services center … now you will find disposable face coverings, disinfecting wipes and hand-sanitizer on the counter, plus we’ll be cleaning all shared surfaces throughout the day with hospital-grade sanitizer.
- We invite you to bring to-go meals back to the Inn and eat in the Great Room or on the shared outdoor patio (or on your suite’s private balcony/patio) … now we encourage you to eat meals sitting at a table to minimize crumbs, spills and odors in your suite.
- During your visit, we’d love to talk with you about activities, restaurants, and places to see … now you can also call, text, or email—about things to do or anything else—and we’ll get right back to you.
We urge you to stay home if you are feeling ill, for the safety of yourself and others … if you are feeling unwell you can give us a call to reschedule your stay. If travel restrictions are extended during your reservation, we will be happy to reschedule your visit, provide a refund, or convert it to a gift certificate that you can use later or give to a friend or family member.
We Look Forward to Seeing You Soon!
We encourage you to make reservations for a visit to Cascade Valley Inn soon
, while availability is greatest and you can choose your dates and suite. Remember, you’ll always find the lowest room rates when you book direct
on our website.
The City of Leavenworth has implemented new practices to help you feel safe during your visit. Front Street is closed to vehicle traffic, leaving space to socially distance and enjoy a to-go meal on the picnic tables placed throughout the common area. Plus, you’ll find free masks (if you forget to bring yours) and sanitizing stations around town. Check the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce
website for current information on the status of restaurants, retail shops and recreational activities.