Our Stay Healthy Enhancements!
We are accepting reservations
in keeping with Washington State’s reopening guidelines. If travel restrictions are extended during your reservation, we will be happy to reschedule your visit, provide a refund, or convert it to a gift certificate that you can use later or give to a friend or family member.
Your well-being is our top concern, and we’ve taken many steps to ensure your visit is as safe as it is enjoyable. We’d like to let you know that while a lot has changed, a lot is still the same:
- Upon arrival, we look forward to personally greeting you … now we’ll all be wearing face coverings and staying at a six-foot distance, of course! If you prefer, we offer self-check-in anytime, and for all arrivals after 8 p.m.
- When you make reservations, you may choose from any of our four guest suites … now we will limit the number of rooms available at one time, to allow for more social distancing.
- Suites are always thoroughly cleaned between guests … now we will allow an extra day between guests for even more extensive cleaning and disinfecting as outlined by the WA State Department of Health, and using hospital-grade sanitizer.
- We’re happy to exchange towels, replenish supplies and remove trash as needed … now we will coordinate with you to take care of your housekeeping needs “no-contact” style without entering your suite.
- You will continue to enjoy a delicious home-cooked breakfast served in our Great Room … now those not traveling together will be seated at separate tables spaced six feet apart, and we will wear masks to prepare and serve food.
- You can still help yourself to beverages and use the refrigerator in the guest services center … now you will find disposable gloves and masks, disinfecting wipes and hand-sanitizer on the counter, plus we’ll be cleansing all shared surfaces throughout the day with hospital-grade sanitizer.
- We invite you to bring to-go meals back to the Inn and eat in the Great Room or on the shared outdoor patio (or on your suite’s private balcony/patio) … we only request that you maintain the standard six-foot distance from people who are not in your party.
- During your visit, we’d love to talk with you about activities, restaurants, and places to see … now you can also call, text, or email—about things to do or anything else—and we’ll get right back to you.
We urge you to stay home if you are feeling ill, for the safety of yourself and others … if you are feeling unwell you can give us a call to reschedule your stay.
We Look Forward to Seeing You Soon!
We encourage you to make reservations for a visit to Cascade Valley Inn soon
, while availability is greatest and you can choose your dates and suite. Remember, you’ll always find the lowest room rates when you book direct on our website.
The City of Leavenworth is making plans to reopen safely, including closing Front Street to traffic to allow for plenty of social distancing. Check the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce website
for current information on the status of local restaurants
and retail stores