With 300 days of sunshine a year, it’s almost always a good day for getting outside. Whether you’re looking for adventure (white-water rafting & hiking), culinary fun (wining & dining) or events, there’s always something to do around here!
- Hiking trails: With hundreds of miles of forest and mountain trails to walk, bike or run, you can always find the perfect path for you.
- Adventure Wenatchee: We love this source for hiking and mountain bike trails, the best birding spots, finding events and adventure tours.
- Maifest (May 11-12): Enjoy a delightful Bavarian celebration of spring, with music, flowers, games, German food—even dancing around the “maypole” in the village square!
- Leavenworth Spring Birdfest (May 16-19): Celebrate the return of migratory birds in the midst of peak wildflower season while enjoying field trips, events and free activities.
- Leavenworth Wine Tours: Leave the car behind and enjoy the ride as you visit three vineyards of your choice. Tour cellars, walk through vineyards, or just relax and sample delicious local wines.