Policies & Information
Cascade Valley Inn General Policies
- Adults only; maximum two adults per room
- The entire property is non-smoking
- Sorry we are unable to accommodate pets of any kind
- Check-in: 3:00 to 8:00 pm (please call if you need to arrange for a late arrival)
- Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Two-night minimum stay may apply. Two-night minimum applies during most weekends, holidays and festival weekends. We will honor one-night stays if rooms are available.
- All rates subject to 8.2% Washington State tax and 2% lodging tax
- A deposit in the amount of one night’s stay is required at time of booking; balance is due upon arrival.
- We offer a 10% active military discount
- Only one discount category or special will be applied per reservation (highest discount)
- To make a reservation, book online or call us at 509-782-0240.
Because of our small size, last-minute cancellations affect us significantly so we require a 14-day cancellation notice. Cancellations with more than 14 days notice are subject to a $20 fee. Cancellations made 14 days or less before your scheduled arrival, regardless of the reason, will not result in a charge if we are able to rebook the room. If we are unable to rebook the room, your credit card will be charged for the number of days we were unable to rebook.
You are welcome to send a family member or a friend in your place. To cancel a reservation, call us at 509-782-0240.
Winter driving conditions can begin as early as October and continue through April. Travel to Cascade Valley Inn may require travel over mountain passes. Please travel safely and ensure you have all-wheel/4-wheel drive and/or chains (may also be required for our driveway). Passes can close for avalanche control or clearing, but usually re-open within several hours. We will refund deposits only if both Stevens Pass and Snoqualmie Pass are closed for more than one day. Please check the mountain pass reports on the day of your travel at http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/passes or 1-800-695-7623.
Immerse yourself, relax in luxury, escape from it all…at
Cascade Valley Inn