Have an adventure you’ll never forget! Consider Cascade Valley Inn your home base and venture out from here. Store your gear in our “mudroom”, check out our information center loaded with maps and guidebooks, and let us help you plan your perfect adventure.
- River rafting, kayaking and SUP: Enjoy a calm float or take on the white water. The nearby Wenatchee and Icicle Rivers have it all, and experienced guides offer trips for everyone: Blue Sky Outfitters, Orion Expeditions, Osprey Rafting, Action Rafting Company, Wildwater River Guides. SUP more your style? The rivers are calling!
- Fishing: Find out what kind of fish to catch and where you’ll find the best fishing in nearby lakes, rivers and streams.
- Lake Chelan: Get out on the water at Lake Chelan … the pristine waters are a boater’s (and water-skier’s, and parasailer’s, and jet-skier’s!) paradise.
- Cycling: Bike on roads, mountain trails, even Steven’s Pass! Or sign up for an organized ride, like The Apple Century, Chelan Century Challenge and the Chelan Cyle de Vine.
- Hiking: Get off the beaten path on a trail that’s just right for you. We’ve hiked many nearby trails and we’re happy to share our favorites, or check out these trail descriptions.
- Rock climbing: Try a guided climb, take a course through Northwest Mountain School, or choose from many popular routes in this premier climbing country.
- Golf: Play a round under the stunning scenery of Central Washington at Highlander Golf Club, Leavenworth Golf Course, Kahler Glen Golf Club or Desert Canyon Golf Resort.
- Bird watching: There are hundreds of species to spot throughout the many habitats in the Wenatchee River Watershed.
- Horseback riding: Enjoy a guided horseback trip into the Cascades with an experienced outfitter: Eagle Creek Ranch, Icicle Outfitters & Guides, Mountain Springs Lodge.
- Zip line: Leavenworth Zip Lines takes you above it all for some of the most thrilling views in Washington State.
…Or try another kind of adventure…
- Wineries: Choose from dozens of local wineries, many offering tours, tastings and special events in beautiful vineyard settings.
- Art and theater: Go gallery hopping in Leavenworth, stop by Art in the Park … and then take in a play under the summer stars.
- Festivals and events: There’s almost always something happening around here!
Cashmere Founders Days – June
Wenatchee River Bluegrass Festival (Cashmere) – June
The Big Chill Ciderfest (Cashmere) – July
Wenatchee River Salmon Festival – Sept.
Autumn Leaf Festival – Sept.
Chelan County Fair – Cashmere – Sept.
Cashmere Apple Days – 1st weekend in Oct.
Wings & Wheels (E. Wenatchee) – Oct.
Oktoberfest – 1st three weekends in Oct.
Chriskindlmarkt – Nov.
Christmas Lighting Festival – 1st three weekends in Dec.